As a community bank, Metro City Bank cares about you and can assist you with all types of loans. You will receive personalized service and people, who know you, not by someone in another state, will process your loan application quickly and efficiently. We have loan officers who will gladly help tailor a loan and make it fit your needs. Our loan officers will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your individual or business needs.
- Personal Lines of Credit
- Commercial Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Small Business Administration Loans
- USDA Loans
- Residential Mortgage Loans
Get the flexibility and security of knowing you have a cash reserve ready to use—emergency or not! In addition, you do not have to own a home or property to qualify.
- Your personal line of credit can be accessed 24 hours a day and can be used for just about anything you need, like financing a major purchase or consolidating higher-interest bills.
- Get cash advances at our financial center (there are no cash advance fees)
- Receive monthly statements (for every month there is activity on your line)
- Quick approval process
Metro City Bank provides commercial loans for businesses requiring fixed asset purchases, commercial mortgages and working capital lines of credit. We also offer fixed and floating rates, as well as flexible terms.
When you work with us to meet your credit needs, you will quickly come to appreciate how we operate — with experienced lending officers taking time to listen and learn about the circumstances of your business.
In addition, this knack for listening will help our lending officers structure the credit facility most appropriate for you. Of course, in addition to commercial loans, we offer a full array of related services, which your business can benefit from, including cash management, commercial checking and savings accounts.
Through our commercial real estate loan program, we can offer you both fixed and adjustable rate loans. Metro City Bank can also finance purchases and new construction for a wide variety of property types, including:
- Owner occupied buildings
- Office buildings / Retail centers
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) - 5/1 ARM; your interest rate and monthly payments remain the same for an initial period of 5 years, then adjust annually
- Includes interest rate caps that set a limit on how high your interest rate can go